Bernstein Center Freiburg
79104 Freiburg i.Br.
Tel.: +49 (0)761 203 9324
Fax: +49 (0)761 203 9559
- EuroSPIN-Program: Controllability and Observability of Biological Neural Networks
- Computational neuroscience
- Neuronal network dynamics
- Connectivity estimation
- Controllability and Observability of dynamical systems
- Network structure analysis
- Computation, simulation, modelling, algorithms
- Spike train (signal) analysis
- Input design
- Since 09/2011: PhD student in the EuroSPIN-Program at the Bernstein Center Freiburg
- 09/2007 - 11/2009: M.Sc. under Erasmus Mundus Masters' Program ALGANT, International Integrated Master Course in ALgebra, Geometry And Number Theory. University of Bordeaux, France (2008-2009) and University of Padova, Italy (2007-2008)
- 09/2000 - 07/2004: B.Sc. in Mathematics, Dilla and Hawassa Universities, Ethiopia
- Bernstein Conference 2015 - Heidelberg: "Sensitivity of control nodes of biological neuronal net- works to progressive edge pruning"
- CNS Conference 2015 – Prague: "Minimal set of nodes to control the dynamics of biological neural networks"
- BrainLinks-BrainTools workshops 2013 and 2014 - Freiburg: "Controllability of brain networks"
- BCCN workshop 2013 - Freiburg: "Controllability applied on a simplified model of basal ganglia circuit"