Postdoctoral Program "Computational Neuroscience"
The Bernstein Center Freiburg offers a Postdoc Program in Computational Neuroscience, providing Postdoc researchers with a profound scientific, academic and methodological training in addition to scientific research. This program supports an academic or application-oriented career.
- regularly present their research results and progress within and outside the Bernstein community Freiburg (Postdoc-Seminar, Bernstein Symposium, scientific conferences)
- take over supervising activities for PhD-students who work in the same field of research
- are involved in teaching activities of the institutes associated with the Bernstein Center and thereby can extend their teaching expertise
- are trained in secondary skills
- participate in advanced courses
A list of the vacancies: [click here]
Anne Karina Feldmeth
Teaching & Training Coordinator
Bernstein Center Freiburg
79104 Freiburg i.Br.
Tel.: +49 (0)761 203 9575
Fax: +49 (0)761 203 9585
URL: [click here]